COVID-19 National Emergency
The President of the United States declared a National Emergency on 3/13/20. Due to this disaster beyond our control, CLUBWAKA ceased in-person activities until the National Emergency and/or closure of local facilities is lifted. CLUBWAKA’s refund policy related to this unprecedented time involves a prorated schedule for registration refund credits that can be used for future activities. We expect to have these credits set in our systems by 4/30/20.
CLUBWAKA does not offer refunds once you have registered for a league season, with the following exceptions:
- the season is canceled before official league play begins
- medical incapacity before the start of the league season (requires doctor’s note to local customer service representative)
- call-ups to military service before the start of the league season (requires documentation to local customer service representative)
By completing your registration, you agree to CLUBWAKA’s Refund Policy.
CLUBWAKA reserves the right to cancel games and events for safety reasons. Cancellation may occur up to the day of the activity for situations including, but not limited to:
- Facility and Vendor mandates
- Inclement Weather
- Public Health and Safety Concerns
CLUBWAKA strives to reschedule cancelled games to the best of its ability within the constraints of the season and situation. Such cancelled games are not always able to be rescheduled. Please visit the CLUBWAKA Policies page and reference the CLUBWAKA Refund Policy (above) for further details.