National Rock Paper Scissors Tournament
Registration TypesFree Agent - You're an individual who wants to get in the game & meet new friends! Once you register, we'll match you with others to form a team.
Registration TypesStart a Small Group - Looking to play with a few friends, or do you have a full team but do not want to pay the entire fee up front? Sign up as a Small Group and pay individually. We will match you with other Small Groups and Free Agents to create a team.
- All teams must have a minimum of 5 players registered and present to compete. Up to 8 players can be registered per team. There are no gender requirements.
- Players must be able to log in to Zoom via computer or mobile device. Each match requires teams to have a minimum of 5 players present on their own Zoom window. If you have multiple people in a household, you CAN share one device.
- Should a team be short players for any match, another player may go multiple times, but cannot do so in consecutive order. You are also welcome to bring a substitute player.
- Players must designate and wear a uniform team color (all colors except for red)
- Players will have to create 3 weapon sheets/cards. Each individual sheet/card will feature a visual representation of a rock, sheet of paper, or a pair of scissors. Be as creative as you want. Each sheet must look the same on the blank side.
- During match duel, player will choose their weapon of choice during the host countdown, holding the blank side facing the camera. And the end of the countdown player will flip their sheet/card over to reveal their weapon.
- Standard RPS hierarchy: rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper, paper beats rock..
- All matches will be best of 7 games. Each match will feature 2 teams competing in one Zoom room, and monitored by a CLUBWAKA game host. (match is est. 15-20 minutes)
- Camera window view must display the player and be close enough to clearly showcase weapon.
- Prior to matches, teams must submit player order in advance.
- Match host will make all final calls regarding any discrepancies.