The Community Coordinator position requires approximately 5-15 hours per week for each CLUBWAKA league you are assigned during the league’s season. A minimum of 2 years of direct customer service experience is required. A background in sales, marketing, public relations or sports/recreation management is preferred but not required.
Community Coordinators will complete training through the Training Department as well as on-the-job training with their manager. Continual training and timely completion of stages is necessary to ensure customer service quality.
SEE BELOW FOR A LIST OF CLUBWAKA MARKETS
- Provide proactive customer service via face-to-face, phone, and e-mail communication to players, league volunteers and team captains.
- Attend all games, parties, charity events and volunteer committee meetings, both during and off-season.
- Communication and management of CLUBWAKA processes including recruitment, registration, and the league volunteer committee (a group of players who jointly help coordinate the activities of a CLUBWAKA league).
- Manage by review and approval of request and release of all league funds from the Finance Department to the League volunteer committee.
- Manage multiple customer relationships including players, vendors, partners, and internal CLUBWAKA staff.
- Provide reactive customer service by solving issues that may arise via phone, email or in person.
- Order, inventory, and distribute league T-Shirts, and Referee Shirts through CLUBWAKA processes.
- Weekly meetings with your Community Manager.
Additional Responsibilities Pre Season, During Season, and Post Season
- Procure and secure field and bar partners for potential league(s) if not already in place and actively seek alternatives to allow for new league growth and/or replacement fields and bars.
- Recruit potential players through CLUBWAKA best practices, including internet groups, proactive marketing in the community including bar visits and street teeming activities.
- Manage the registration process for each league.
- Manage bar relationship and communicate with league bars during the season to ensure player satisfaction, bar satisfaction, and a successful partnership.
- Assist in regional event planning as needed.
- Assist with Media Relations as needed.
- Ensure all league contracts and league documents are properly filed with CLUBWAKA.
- Marketing for growth of your assigned leagues utilizing CLUBWAKA approved flyers and player recruiting methods for upcoming seasons.
- Research and secure playing fields for future seasons.
FULL LIST OF MARKETS
- Bay Area
- Cape Coral
- Hampton Roads
- Hudson Valley
- Las Vegas
- New Orleans
- Portland, ME
- Portland, OR
- Salt Lake City
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- South Florida
- Twin Cities
- West Chester