Every October since 2013, kickballers from all over Virginia have come together in Hampton to play hard, party hard, and most importantly to kick cancer! Join us on Saturday, October 19th for 7th Annual CLUBWAKA Kicks Cancer Charity Tournament! Proceeds from this event will benefit The Sentara Cancer Network Mission Funds.
- DATE/TIME: Saturday, October 19th; 9a-6p
- LOCATION: Briarfield Park, Hampton
- COST: $35/40/45/50 - Sign up earlier and save
- INCLUDES: 3 guaranteed games plus playoffs for qualifying teams, shirt, post-game party invite, and charity donation
- AFTER-PARTY: All players are invited to a post-tournament party Saturday night with complimentary food and beverages provided (Details TBA)
Registering for the tournament is just like registering for a CLUBWAKA team.
- If you are a captain, you'll create a friend group and then have your friends register and select your team from the dropdown.
- If you are a free agent or small group just looking to join the fun, no worries, sign up and we'll find you a team!
- This tourney will be using the standard CLUBWAKA Kickball Rules
- All teams will be guaranteed 3 pool play games. The top 4-8 teams from pool play will advance to a single elimination tourney in the afternoon. See below for the full tournament schedule.(tournament schedule is subject to change and will be finalized a week prior to the event)
- Proceeds will benefit the Sentara Cancer Network Mission Fund. Help us kick cancer!
- If you have any questions, contact the tournament director Brent Wentworth (email@example.com) and he will be happy to assist you.