Welcome to the Founders Cup® - The World Kickball Championship®!
The biggest and most competitive adult kickball tournament in the world will take place on Saturday, October 12, 2019 - the MAIN EVENT of the whole WAKAPalooza extravaganza in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is officially the largest kickball tournament, party, and vacation event as over 3,000 players representing more than 30 states will descend upon Sin City to play, party, and ultimately crown a new World Kickball Champion.
- The Founders Cup® - The World Kickball Championship® is an exclusive event for qualified teams and players who have competed in CLUBWAKA Kickball Leagues from Fall 2018 - Summer 2019 or a CLUBWAKA Regional Kickball Tournament during the 2019 calendar year.
- All World Kickball Championship® Games will be played on Saturday 10/12 @ Silver Bowl Park. The Host Hotel for all guests and players is the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
Save 50% and opt for the Party Wristband during Tournament Registration! The entire bundle will give you registration for the tournament, shuttle buses to fields for host hotel guests, an official WAKApalooza Weekend t-shirt and swag bag, and admission to all exclusive WAKApalooza Weekend events and parties (over $300 value!).
TOURNAMENT ONLY: Tournament only registration is also available starting at $65 per player.
TOURNAMENT & PARTY WRISTBAND: Purchasing the bundle includes a discounted Party Wristband (50% off). Please note that this discounted Party Wristband is only available with tournament registration and cannot be bought later at this price. Be sure to select one of the Party Wristband options above before completing registration and checking out.
- Pool Play will start at 9am. Shuttles from the Hard Rock Hotel will begin at 7am.
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum 4 pool play games.
- Thousands of $$ in prizes for the Top 4 Teams (final prize amount to be determined based on team count)
- Founders Cup Tournament teams will be ranked by the Founders Cup Selection Committee and pools will be assigned according to rank.
- Founders Cup®/The World Kickball Championship® Players may be subject to ID and Roster verifications at registration and during kickball games.
- All teams and players are eligible to sign up for the Founders Cup® World Kickball Championship® via a League Based Team or a Market Based Team
- Additional roster and eligibility requirements are outlined in the Tournament Guidelines, including roster minimums (14), free agent rules and maximums (5), and more.
REGISTRATION AND REQUESTING AN INVITE
Upon registering, your team will be placed in “Friend Group” status. While in "Friend Group" status, the FC Selection Committee will coordinate with the team captain to verify FC eligibility, management of roster and free agents, and final status. Please make sure your team and roster meets all the Tournament Guidelines. Once you have met the roster minimums and satisfied all eligibility requirements, your bid spot will be confirmed and you group will change to "Team" status.
(Players and teams not able to reach team status will receive a 100% refund)
For questions about league, tournament, and roster eligibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org