- Saturday June 1 (9AM-3PM).
- Rentschler Field - 615 Silver Lane, East Hartford CT 06109 parking map.
- Cost: $55 through April 30th.
- Cost: $65 through May 14th.
- Cost: $75 through May 31st.
- 8AM: Captains Meeting
- 9AM: Pool Play Round 1
- 10AM: Pool Play Round 2
- 11AM: Pool Play Round 3
- 12PM: Pool Play Round 4
- 1PM: Lunch
- 2PM: Elims Round 1
- 3PM: Semifinals
- 4PM: Championship!
- 7PM: Post Tourney Party @ The Russian Lady! (see below for details)
- Each team will have 3 pool play games, with one bye round.
- Teams on their bye round will be expected to ref the other games.
- Games will be 6 innings OR 50 minutes, whichever comes first.
- Start date
- Jun 01, 2019 12:00 AM EDT
- Register by
- May 31, 2019 12:00 AM EDT
Current price: $55.00
Price changes by date:
- May 01, 2019 - May 14, 2019: $65.00
- May 15, 2019 - May 31, 2019: $75.00
Social SpotThe Russian Lady
CAN YOU KICK IT?
Relive your childhood glory days on the playground with a CLUBWAKA coed adult Kickball League! CLUBWAKA leagues are built with an emphasis on the social aspect, with each league having an official sponsor bar that players flock to for postgame food and drinks, as well as theme parties all season long. As a result, CLUBWAKA Kickball leagues are one of the best ways to meet fun new people around town!
All activities are co-ed & 21+. Full Teams or free agents welcome. No experience necessary.
- Mar 25: Registration opens at $55.
- May 1: Registration price increases to $65.
- May 15: Registration price increases to $75.
- May 31: Color Wars (WAKA) themed bar crawl Donwtown Hartford. FREE for players registered for this tournament! You do NOT need to purchase a ticket if you register for this tournament. Those not registered, use "CLUBWAKA" to save $5 on your ticket.
- June 1: All day tournament (9AM-5PM)
- June 1: Summer Kickoff Party at Russian Lady!
Hotel information coming soon!
Registering for the Northeast Kickball Open is just like registering for a CLUBWAKA league. If you are a captain, you'll create a friend group and then have your friends register and select your team from the dropdown. If you are a free agent or small group, sign up and we'll find you a team!
Your team can consist of as many players you wish, but just make sure you have the minimum requirements to field a team, per the standard CLUBWAKA rules. We recommend at least 14 players on your roster with a minimum of 5 girls and 5 guys. T-Shirts are NOT included in the $55 (price does increase as we near the date of the tournament), but accessorize and get as spirited as needed! After all, this is CLUBWAKA Kickball and that's what we do!
This year you don't need to play on the charity side to donate to the creat cause we partner with!
We've partnered with MDA and Russian Lady to offer another way for us to raise money. Each team has the ability to create a team on MDA's website to use for their networks to donate. The team that raises the most money (the deadline is 2PM on Friday May 31st), will get a VIP table with bottle service (you get to choose the bottle of liquor and mixers from a list provided by Russian Lady) at our party June 1st! For more information on how to create a team, use this link. If you have any questions, reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advanced for helping us raise additional money for a great cause!